Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon: Day #2

Day 2 started off shaky, with minimal book reading. However, it ended strong, when I got through more than half of an entire book! Whoo hoo! My word count it about the same as yesterday. Seven words more, to be exact. Though I didn't finish any books today, I did read several different things.

Books read today: 


Pages read today: 188

Total pages read: 369

Books finished today: 0

Total # of books finished: 1

I started off today with Miss Peregrine's, but couldn't find myself getting into it. It just started to get exciting, but I just wasn't feeling it. I then tried A Clash of Kings, but that was too much for me at the moment, too, unfortunately. After that, I read a chapter of One Piece online, which I'm counting in my word count, but not my book count. Idk, I just decided to do that. Finally, after eyeing it for the first half of the day, I picked up The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June. I bought this the other day, mostly 'cause of it's beautiful cover and neat title.

I read more than half of it today, and I'm surprised how much I like it. It's very light and easy, teen drama but nothing too deep. Either way, it was what I needed. I will be finishing it early tomorrow for sure.

Anyway, that was my day 2! I also watched the Bout of Books Liveshow, which was fun! And the two awesome ladies who run it, Amanda and Kelly answered my question about writing processes. I'm excited for more reading tomorrow!

~Chelsea





No comments:

Post a Comment