Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon: Day #3

Today I only read one book, but luckily I did end up finishing it, so that is an accomplishment. I've been putting off Miss Peregrine's and A Clash of Kings for some reason. I think I'll get back into ACoK tomorrow, however. Here are today's stats:

Books read & finished today:


















 
Pages read today:  131

Total pages read: 500

Books finished today: 1

Total # of books finished: 2

I read the second half of The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June today. It was a very light YA read, with some super powers thrown in. Though predictable, it was enjoyable, and definitely what I needed since I've been reading some fairly heavy stuff lately. I enjoyed it a lot more than expected, aside from the fact that it's not something I would normally read. I'm gonna write my review for it first thing tomorrow, since I'm super tired right now.

I hope everyone is having fun with this read-a-thon! I definitely am. I'll update you tomorrow!

~Chelsea




No comments:

Post a Comment