Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Intro!




Hey friends! So the read-a-thon is officially on! Actually, it's nearly 3 hours into it. But....I woke up late. XP So I started reading around 9am, and I'm gonna keep going after this blog post!

So I saw this intro meme on the read-a-thon's blog, and I thought I'd do it, so you can learn a bit about me and my reading during this read-a-thon!

Let's go!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Upstate New York, more specifically, in my house, lol

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
 
Probs Alienated by Melissa Landers!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Not really a snack person, but I do have some Easter candy left that I'll munch on later, hehe.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
 
I have the cutest little cat who is acting as my personal cheerleader. She's my soul-cat, honestly, and I love her!
sleepy baby!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
First time participating! I joined the Bout of Books 10.0 read-a-thon last year, but this is my first Dewey's read-a-thon! I'm looking forward to the interactiveness of it all. I love the support and community aspect to this read-a-thon!

No comments:

Post a Comment