Saturday, April 25, 2015

Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge: 4 Seasons 4 Books


Hour 3's mini-challenge is hosted by Darren at Bart's Bookshelf and it looks too fun not to participate. For this challenge you have to put together 4 books, each representing a different season. Here is mine!


So for Winter, we have Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson. I chose this one not only for it's obvious title, but for the gorgeous wintery cover! For Spring I have Moonheart by Charles de Lint. With its lush forest on the cover, I couldn't help but think of Spring when looking at it! For Summer I have The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway. The title is spring/summery, but this cover just reminds me of Summer, eating icepops and hanging in the sun. So summery, sigh. And finally for Autumn, I have Twigs by Allison Ashley Foremento. The cover and title together feel like Autumn to me, since all the trees lose their leaves and look like twigs, hehe.

Hope you enjoyed my picks! Of course, my cat Gypsy, came and sat next to the books was I was setting them up, so I snapped a few picks of her!


Cheerleader Cat, encouraging you to keep reading! Speaking of, I need to get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment