Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon: Mid-Event Survey!


Halfway there already?? This day has flown by so far!

1. What are you reading right now?
The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury

 2. How many books have you read so far?
 Still on my first...but I'm nearly done!

 3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
 Alienated by Melissa Landers! I can't wait to get to it soon!

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
 Oh yes, many. I woke up late, so I started late. Then I was so tired I had to take a mini-nap while I was reading. Then I went out for ice cream with my family, hehe. It was nice. I'm not being so hard on myself for those things because I've been spending a lot more time reading since I got back. I also plan on trying to stay up all night to get a bunch more reading done!

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How long it takes to blog and tweet and look at all the great posts and mini-challenges. And there's so much fun stuff going on that it's hard to get back to reading, hehe. But I love all that stuff because it makes reading interactive!

 Good luck and happy reading on the second half of the read-a-thon, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Ah ice cream is always a valid excuse for anything you're supposed to have done but haven't. My favourite thing about readathon though is the total lack of pressure to do anything other than be excited about books and have snacks. Oh, and possibly read a bit too :-p Hope the second half of your readathon is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You, too! That is a nice thing about it, too. It's really just about having fun!

      Delete